Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up with two work management products: Teamleader Focus and Teamleader Orbit. It’s our mission to help service businesses all over Europe thrive by removing the hassle of running a business. 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader daily to sell, bill and organise work. From IT agencies and digital marketers all the way to plumbers and construction companies. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Website Developer.
Where will you end up?
You'll be working on our website; our main asset of our business. You are a crucial member of the performance team and will directly impact business results. Our website is our most important marketing asset, and you will contribute to all aspects of it.
Why take the leap?
- You will work together with the Senior Digital Lead to make sure our website makes a real impact on our bottom line.
- For a full-time job in the performance team of the Teamleader marketing team.
- You get your own personal budget to spend on training or (virtual) events.
- You'll work with colleagues who enjoy teamwork - and might hang out a bit after work when the mood is right.
- You get a pleasant and comfortable workplace within cycling and walking distance of the heart of Ghent/Amsterdam.
- But we are flexible: working from home is absolutely no problem. Especially during Corona.
- And you have numerous other internal advantages (Perks, Hospitalization insurance,...).
Here’s what we get excited about
- You are passionate about websites, and want to ensure our visitors get the best user experience while also hitting conversion targets. You know how to monitor and improve website performance in terms of speed, technical SEO, etc.
- You get excited about conversion rate optimisation and tools like Hotjar, Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
- You like to help out other teams turn their wireframes and designs into real-life landing pages and website pages.
- You’re an excellent problem-solver. You know where to start looking when there’s a bug or problem.
- Knowledge of Craft and/or Hubspot is a plus.
- You are energetic, you thrive on getting things done.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.