Visual Content Creator
Where will you end up?
You become a key player in the brand studio of Teamleader's marketing team. A team that should not be underestimated: together we determine how Teamleader presents itself to the world. Every day, we make sure the brand, content and Teamleader campaigns are of the highest level. Our creative work is the ammunition the performance marketers work with.
Why take the leap?
- Because you like to deliver work that is both creative and gets results.
- For a full-time job in the creative studio of the Teamleader marketing team.
- You get your own personal budget to spend on training or (virtual) events.
- You'll work with colleagues who enjoy teamwork - and might hang out a bit after work when the mood is right.
- You get a pleasant and comfortable workplace within cycling and walking distance of the heart of Ghent.
- But we are flexible: working from home is absolutely no problem.
- And you have numerous other internal advantages (Perks, Hospitalization insurance,...).
Is your interest piqued? Show us who you are and what you can do. We’re quite curious already.
Here’s what we get excited about:
- You already have some experience in the business.
- You carry a metaphorical backpack full of inspiration on how to to visually strengthen a concept.
- You have a keen eye for visual details and design.
- You can tell a story with images.
- Motion design is not unknown to you.
- You have experience in creating and editing videos.
- What you don't yet know about design, you’d like to know.
- If friends have questions about Indesign, Illustrator, Premier or After Effects, they call you.
- Because you know what you’re doing, you dare to pitch your own ideas.
- You process good feedback quickly, and politely explain the flaws in bad feedback.
- "High Quality" is your middle name, "the devil is in the details" is your motto.