Senior Website Manager
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up with two work management products: Teamleader and Yadera. It’s our mission to help service businesses all over Europe thrive by removing the hassle of running a business. 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader daily to sell, bill and organise work. From IT agencies and digital marketers all the way to plumbers and construction companies. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Senior Website Manager.
Where will you end up?
You are a crucial member of the performance team and will directly impact business results. Our website is our most important marketing asset, and you will own all aspects of it; from landing pages to domain structure and our blog. As such you play a crucial role in maximising the number of website visitors that turn into leads and eventually customers.
Why take the leap?
- Because you'll take ownership of our website and work directly on making an impact.
- For a full-time job in the performance team of the Teamleader marketing team.
- You get your own personal budget to spend on training or (virtual) events.
- You'll work with colleagues who enjoy teamwork - and might hang out a bit after work when the mood is right.
- You get a pleasant and comfortable workplace within cycling and walking distance of the heart of Ghent.
- But we are flexible: working from home is absolutely no problem. Especially during Corona.
- And you have numerous other internal advantages (Perks, Hospitalization,...).
Here’s what we get excited about:
- You have experience in managing websites for SaaS or E-commerce companies.
- You know what a good website is, and because of that, you dare to own your opinions. You’re not afraid to do things differently.
- You will manage our website agency and freelancers, you have great project management skills.
- You are analytical and data-driven. You distinguish fact from assumption. Google Analytics has no secrets for you.
- You get excited about conversion rate optimisation. Designing, running, and evaluating experiments is what gets you out of bed. You know the ins and outs of tools like Hotjar and Google Optimize.
- You are able to analyze website performance and work towards an optimal conversion path.
- Knowledge of Craft and/or Hubspot is a plus.
- You are a skilled communicator. You can navigate and prioritise the needs and input from colleagues across the company.
- You have a customer-centric mindset, you are as critical for the content presented on the website as you are about it’s infrastructure.
- You are energetic, you thrive on owning responsibilities.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and you are fluent in English.
Interested? Let us know.