Senior Go-to-market expert
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up with two work management products: Teamleader and Yadera. It’s our mission to help service businesses all over Europe thrive by removing the hassle of running a business. 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader daily to sell, bill and organise work. From IT agencies and digital marketers all the way to plumbers and construction companies. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Senior Go-to-market expert.
What you’ll do
- Together with your go-to-market colleagues you will develop, manage, review & evolve Teamleader’s Go-To-Market plan to articulate:
- What we sell (pricing, packaging, product positioning, etc.)
- Who we sell to (who are our ideal target markets, segments and personas, etc)
- How we sell to them (which channels, what messaging, jobs to be done, triggers, etc)
- Using company data & market research data you are able to assess our current pricing & packaging. Based on this you explore new revenue & monetisation strategies.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and evolving market dynamics, through interviews, surveys and data.
- You help to build a competitive landscape by assessing competition and mapping similarities and differences in our target markets.
- You assess the current performance and determine the future potential of segments and markets to advise the company strategy.
- You plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments such as marketing, product & customer services.
- You work with cross-functional teams to manage and optimise the journey of our customers, from first contact to paid customer. You enable sales, product and customer success to make sure we deliver the best experience to our customers. This ranges from writing micro-copy for our product to shaping product growth experiments and strategic initiatives.
Why take the leap?
- You will truly make an impact. You will weigh in on strategic decisions and help shape the future of Teamleader.
- You will get to work on a variety of projects and no two days will look the same.
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing company that values getting things done and honest communication.
- You get your own personal budget to spend on training or (virtual) events and numerous other internal advantages (Perks, Hospitalization insurance, ...).
- You get a pleasant and comfortable workplace within cycling and walking distance of the heart of Ghent. But we are flexible: working from home is absolutely no problem. Especially during Corona.
Does this sound like you?
Collaborative: As a go-to-market specialist you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include marketing, sales, product and customer success.
Customer-centric: You always put the customer first, and can think outside-in.
Communicative: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You are a master in translating complex concepts into understandable language and can get different stakeholders on board.
Researching mindset: A crucial part of building the go-to-market strategy is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques. You are also able to turn these learnings into concrete actions & strategies to move the business forward.
- You are familiar with Saas companies and their modus operandi
- You can prove experience in the responsibilities listed above
- You are fluent in Dutch & English
- You own a degree in Marketing, Business Economics, or have gained similar experience through your career.