Senior Go-to-market Expert
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Senior Go-to-market expert.
- Together with your go-to-market colleagues you will develop, manage, review & evolve Teamleader’s Go-To-Market plan to articulate:
- What we sell (translate product capabilities of Teamleader and Yadera into customer value propositions, etc)
- Who we sell to (who are our ideal target markets, which segments, which persona’s in which markets, etc)
- How we sell to them (which channels, what messaging, what’s the best sales pitch, etc)
- Using company data & market research data you are able to assess our current pricing & packaging. Based on this you explore new pricing & revenue strategies.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to collect market data based on customer insights, competitive analysis, general industry trends, and evolving market dynamics.
- You help to build a competitive landscape by assessing competition (quantitative & qualitative) & mapping similarities & differences in our target markets.
- Regularly analyze sales and marketing, metrics & budgets to identify areas for continuous improvement based on the Teamleader value proposition and its segments.
- You build product messaging that sets new products and features apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- You plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments such as marketing, product & customer services.
- You communicate the vision and value of new products & features to the sales team and develop sales tools, training material, etc that facilitate the selling process.
- You obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data.
- You create briefings for our marketing teams as input for webpages, specific marketing actions or events.
- Together with our brand manager, you help to shape the Teamleader brand. You provide insights into our different target segments, persona’s & products.
Does this sound like you?
Collaborative: As a go-to-market specialist you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management.
Communicative: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to build storylines for new products or services and write engaging copy, for various marketing channels. We build products to make our customers’ lives easier. This should reflect in your writing. You are a master in translating complex concepts into understandable language.
Researching mindset: A crucial part of building the go-to-market strategy is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques. You are also able to turn these learnings in concrete actions & strategies to move the business forward.
- Familiar with Saas companies and their modus operandi
- You can prove experience in the responsibilities listed above
- Fluently in Dutch & English
- Owning a degree in Marketing, Business Economics, or similar