Sales Operations Manager
Who we are and why you should care
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium, with offices in Ghent and Amsterdam. We’re on a mission to become the #1 work management software in Europe. Our products (Teamleader Focus and Teamleader Orbit) help service businesses to get the overview and insight they need to stay in control of their business. Today, 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader on a daily basis to sell, bill and organize their work in one place. We see our customers continuously outperform the market in terms of growth, which fuels our passion to further help as many SMEs as possible to professionalize and grow their business.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to join us on our journey!
As a Sales Operations Manager you’ll be …
Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Data teams to drive execution of Sales process improvements.
- Driving the technical implementation of strategic sales operational initiatives.
- Owning the Hubspot and Chatbot tool adminstration for Sales
- Optimizing the existing sales tech stack through Hubspot workflow automation and integrated software systems
- Helping Hubspot Sales end-users with their questions and support requests.
- Working with the sales managers and team leads to onboard and technically enable new Sales team members.
- Providing sales enablement training to Sales representatives
Why others chose Teamleader: we're lively, not corporate
We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard work. You’ll be working in a fast-paced tech environment with open feedback culture and room for initiatives and ideas. On top of that, you’ll get:
- A liberal training budget to spend as you choose.
- A hybrid working model, a pleasant mix of office work and home working. Find out more here.
- A personal tooling budget, to make working from home as comfortable as it is in our offices.
- Daily budget-friendly in-house prepared lunch and dinner options, as well as Free Food Fridays and Cava Fridays.
- Competitive and market-conform salary and compensation and benefits including a variety of transportation options.
- Our long-lasting dedication to employee wellbeing, just take a look at our career page and Instagram to see how we keep the Team(leader)-spirit going.
We value diversity
Our ambition is to build and sell a product that helps everyone everywhere (starting with Europe) to work smarter, so we want our team to reflect that. We believe that a diverse, inclusive working environment is crucial to realise that ambition, so we’re committed to continue to build and cherish a culture where every colleague feels welcome, appreciated and heard.
You would be a great fit for this role, if you:
- Are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas.
- Have at least 3 years experience working as a CRM Hubspot administrator and building automation workflows. (Hubspot or Salesforce Administration Certification a plus).
- Are very good at owning end to end project technical execution; from project scope to deployment
- Are fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a plus).
- Have strong communication skills which means you are able to interact with stakeholders across at all levels.
- Are able to travel to our Amsterdam office at least 2 days/week (post-pandemic off course).