Sales Operations Manager
Who we are and why you should care
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium, with offices in Ghent and Amsterdam. We’re on a mission to become the #1 work management software in Europe. Our products (Teamleader and Yadera) help service businesses to get the overview and insight they need to stay in control of their business. Today, 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader on a daily basis to sell, bill and organize their work in one place. We see our customers continuously outperform the market in terms of growth, which fuels our passion to further help as many SMEs as possible to professionalize and grow their business.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to join us on our journey!
As a Sales Operations Manager you’ll be …
- Managing data analysis projects to guide our sales strategy.
- Responsible for the data quality and setup of Hubspot.
- Working with the sales teams to build dashboards and ensure reliable data.
- Measuring the impact of new actions and suggesting improvements to our sales process and go-to-market strategy.
- Communicating and presenting data insights to key stakeholders.
- providing BI training to our key business users.
- Part of the sales management team and acting as a challenger for your peers.
Why others chose Teamleader: we're lively, not corporate
- You are part of a fast-growing company that values getting things done and honest communication. The result: a fast-paced tech environment, open feedback culture, room for initiatives and ideas.
- We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard impactful work. We also value transparency about results and strategy.
- You have your own personal budget to spend on training or (virtual) events and numerous other internal advantages. The result: continuous growth and learning.
- You have a pleasant and comfortable workplace within cycling and walking distance of the heart of Amsterdam or Ghent. But we are flexible: working remotely is absolutely no problem. And mandatory since the world got hit by COVID-19.
Even in COVID times, Teamleader is a happy, purposeful place. While we miss our shared kitchen and sunlit terrace, our setup allowed for a swift change to a functional and engaging remote work environment. We compensate for social distance with quizzes, cocktails delivered at home, informal chats and events, work-time flexibility, competitions, extra coaching and everything else you can think of.
You would be a great fit for this role, if you
- are still reading at this point :)
- have hands-on experience in data analysis in a SaaS environment;
- have extensive experience in working/implementing Hubspot;
- can synthesise large amounts of data, translate findings into clear insights and communicate these convincingly;
- can connect the dots between numbers, processes and the business outcomes of saas
- are fluent in English, and have strong communication skills which means you are able to interact with stakeholders across at all levels
- are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas;
- have experience with SQL and tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau, Segment, Amplitude.
- have a strong affinity with SaaS business processes and sales operations in general is mandatory
- are able to travel to our Ghent and/or Amsterdam office at least 1 day/week (post-pandemic off course).