Sales Development Representative - FR/ENG
Role: Sales Development Representative / Business Development
Scope: generating sales growth for Teamleader Orbit in the French speaking market.
Location: Ghent, BE or Amsterdam, NL
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. With Teamleader Focus we simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. Teamleader Orbit, acquired in 2019, focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any European business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
What you'll be doing?
As a Sales Development Representative, you have a key role in our Teamleader Orbit sales cycle. While generating potential leads and following up on them, you'll be speaking with entrepreneurs in the SMB and mid-segment market on a daily basis.
- Your mission is to move more leads through the sales funnel (circa 20 days).
- You will explore ways to generate sales growth.
- You inspire business owners to digitize their workflow. You are free in the way you handle this (phone calls, social selling, mails, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.). We will provide you with the tools and training to excel in this job.
- You'll work closely together with our Sales and Account Executive as you will schedule demo's for them and brief them in the most efficient way so that you can work towards your common goal: help business owners to work smarter.
- You will also be working together with the marketing team to help them identify and pursue the right targets and prospects.
When you start working you will get an in-depth training. You learn everything about us, our story, your colleagues, our workflow-tool and you get an in-depth sales onboarding. Learning by doing, that is our motto. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights and achieve success. Before you know it, you'll be giving demo's to potential customers and we'll celebrate your first deal together!
Why others chose Teamleader: we're lively, not corporate
We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard work. You’ll be working in a fast-paced tech environment with open feedback culture and room for initiatives and ideas. On top of that, you’ll get:
- A liberal training budget to spend as you choose.
- A hybrid working model, a pleasant mix of office work and home working. Find out more here.
- A personal tooling budget, to make working from home as comfortable as it is in our offices.
- Daily budget-friendly in-house prepared lunch and dinner options, as well as Free Food Fridays and Cava Fridays.
- Competitive and market-conform salary and compensation and benefits including a variety of transportation options.
- Our long-lasting dedication to employee wellbeing, just take a look at our career page and Instagram to see how we keep the Team(leader)-spirit going.
We value diversity
Our ambition is to build and sell a product that helps everyone everywhere (starting with Europe) to work smarter, so we want our team to reflect that. We believe that a diverse, inclusive working environment is crucial to realise that ambition, so we’re committed to continue to build and cherish a culture where every colleague feels welcome, appreciated and heard.
You'd be a great fit if you:
- love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes. Mainly, we focus on agencies and construction companies (marketing agencies, digital agencies and IT companies). We want you to get to know and understand the entrepreneurs you’re talking to. You have a genuine interest in their market and you want to help our leads to work smarter.
have experience in sales is a plus but not required. Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B outbound sales, Customer Relationship Management and the world of SMEs and agencies
- strongly believe in technology and have affinity with cloud-based applications.
- believe in positivity and persistence. Your focus will be calls, you will need to put effort in your calls to transform those in successful sales. Positivity is key here.
- are a good listener and you’re able to ask the right questions. You can put yourself in the customers’ shoes and make the buyer feel understood. Your main customers will be business owners, administration officers, operation managers, project managers or finance managers. Your goal is to build a relationship with them and earn their trust.
- are eager to learn and proactive. You need to be able to try different approaches, think innovative and change strategies if necessary.
- You're fluent in French (native level) and English (professional level)