Sales Development Representative - Flemish Market
Role: Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
Scope: Generating sales growth for Teamleader Orbit in the Flemish/Dutch speaking markets.
Level: Junior/ Medior
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium and since 2022, part of the Visma Group. Our goal is to automate and simplify work for small and medium European businesses. With Teamleader Focus, we simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. Recently, we acquired Vectera, which provided our new Customer Meeting add-on. Teamleader Orbit, acquired in 2019, focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. Find out more about Teamleader as a company, our products and why you should consider applying, here.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us on our mission
As a Sales Development Representative at Teamleader
You'll have a key role in our Teamleader Orbit sales cycle. While generating potential leads and following up on them, you'll be speaking with entrepreneurs (mainly agencies) in the SMB and mid-segment market on a daily basis.
- Your mission is to move more leads through the sales funnel (circa 20 days).
- You will explore ways to generate sales growth.
- You inspire business owners to digitalise their workflow. You are free in the way you handle this (phone calls, social selling, mails, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.). We will provide you with the tools and training to excel at this job.
- You will work closely together with our Account Executives and Strategy Consultants as you will schedule demos for them and brief them in the most efficient way possible so that you can work towards your common goal: help companies to work smarter. Read more about our happy clients :).
- You will also be working together with the marketing team to help them identify and pursue the right targets and prospects.
When you start working you will get an in-depth training. You learn everything about us, our story, your colleagues, our workflow-tool and you get an in-depth sales onboarding too. Learning by doing, that is our motto. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights and achieve success. Before you know it, you will be giving demos to potential customers and we will celebrate your first deal together!
Why others chose Teamleader: we are lively, not corporate.
We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard work. You’ll be working in a fast-paced tech environment with open feedback culture and room for initiatives as well as ideas. You’ll have plenty of room to apply your personality, express yourself, and impact our course of action with your insights or ideas.
On top of that, you’ll get:
An extensive training budget
A hybrid working model: a pleasant mix of office and home working. Find out more here.
A personal tooling budget, to make working from home as comfortable as from our offices.
Daily budget-friendly in-house prepared lunch and dinner options, as well as Free Food Fridays, Friyays and numerous sport initiatives!
Competitive and market-conform salary with compensations and benefits, including mobility options.
32 holidays on top of the standard public ones! (based on full-time employment)
They’ll see you as an equal business partner. Your main goal is to add value during your conversations and help our leads work smarter.
Our long-lasting dedication to employee well-being, just take a look at our career page and Instagram to see how we keep the Team(leader) spirit going.
We value diversity.Our ambition is to build and sell a product that helps everyone everywhere (starting with Europe) to work smarter, so we want our team to reflect that, too. We believe a diverse, inclusive working environment is crucial to realise that ambition, so we are committed to continue to build and cherish a culture where every colleague feels welcome, appreciated and heard.
You'd be a great fit for this role, if you:
- love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes. Mainly, we focus on agencies (marketing agencies, digital agencies and IT companies). We want you to get to know and understand the entrepreneurs you’re talking to. You have a genuine interest in their market and you want to help our leads to work smarter.
have experience in sales. It's a plus but not a requirement. Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B outbound sales, Customer Relationship Management.
- strongly believe in technology and have affinity with cloud-based applications.
- are a good listener and you’re able to ask the right questions. You can put yourself in the customers’ shoes and make the buyer feel understood. Your main customers will be business owners, administration officers, operation managers, project managers or finance managers. Your goal is to build a relationship with them and earn their trust.
- are eager to learn and proactive. You need to be able to try different approaches, think innovative and change strategies if necessary.
- You're fluent in Dutch and English.
Interested? Questions? Get in touch!