Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
As we’re growing fast, we’re looking for a Recruiter to strengthen our team. You’ll take the lead in sourcing candidates for all different roles and guard our culture during the hiring process. You will be part of our HR team.
This is your responsibility:
- You are constantly on the lookout for talented colleagues and know where to find them.
- You are familiar with tools like LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You are constantly on the lookout for career events and attend them as well.
- You are responsible for the first contact with applicants, and coordinating your hiring processes. Specifically, this means: Organising first screening calls, briefing the hiring managers and scheduling meetings with them.
- You have a number of administrative tasks that you fulfil dutifully, i.e. updating our recruitment tool, requesting the right information/tools for new employees…
- You are responsible for the applicant’s experience and give them a first idea of what working at Teamleader is like, by introducing them to our valued culture.
- You support in other HR projects, not necessarily focusing on recruitment.
- You write creative job adverts for our open positions.
- You work closely together with our HR Business Partners.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit for this job if you:
- You draw energy from looking for and contacting new talents that fit our organisation.
- You excel at concocting and developing creative recruitment campaigns using social media.
- You like working with people with different backgrounds and have a knack for understanding the needs of the departments you recruit for.
- Your communicative skills combined with your enthusiasm make you a true Teamleader ambassador. You are good at storytelling and creative writing.
- You have a proactive work attitude.
- You know how to prioritise and structure your work in order to be efficient.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- Willingness to commute to the lovely city of Ghent 1 day/week.