Product Manager - Marketplace
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. Our all-in one work management software helps service businesses to sell, organize, and bill their work in one place. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping bigger agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any service business to stay on top of their work.
To keep fueling our growth, we are now looking for a Product Manager to take our Marketplace and our API for Teamleader and Yadera to the next level. The marketplace is where our customers can find and connect (third-party) integrations to multiply the value of their current applications. It’s a place of high impact and value for customers, partners, and our company.
This is what you'll do
You are the voice for the development of our Marketplace.
In this capacity:
- You will articulate a clear direction for our marketplace and API based on our customers’, partners’, and Teamleader’s needs and the technological landscape.
- You will lead engineering and design teams on the best implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule to regularly ship new, impactful features.
- You will work closely with go-to-market, customer success, integration partners and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize customers’, partners’, and Teamleader’s needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed technical specifications.
- You will drive decisions with a focus on usability, quality, monetization, and ease-of-use to deliver the greatest value to our customers.
- You will effectively communicate and negotiate with key stakeholders, external partners and integrators on ideas, processes, commercial agreements.
We're lively, not corporate
Even in COVID times, Teamleader is a happy, purposeful place. While we miss our legendary kitchen and sunlit terrace, our setup allowed for a swift change to a functional and engaging remote work environment. We compensate for social distance with quizzes, cocktails delivered at home, informal chats and events, work-time flexibility, competitions, extra coaching, etc.
This is who you are
- You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in working with APIs and third-party integrations.
- You have experience with SAAS and cloud applications.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- You have full proficiency in Dutch and English. French or German is a plus.
- You are a strong team player with experience working in agile methodologies with technical teams.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and consider yourself to be resilient in demanding situations.
- You are able to make and communicate tough business decisions in a compelling way.
- You are able to think strategically, commercially, and communicate a product vision.
- You are a great communicator and can relay effectively with people from different levels of the organization as well as external stakeholders.