Partner Marketing Manager
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer all-in-one cloud software for CRM, project management and invoicing. Our goal? Helping European SMEs simplify work. We’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride.Over the years, we’ve won numerous awards that prove our dedication towards our cause. We’ve gained a foothold in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Yet our ambition stretches far and beyond, as we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of 150+ people and is still growing strong.
To keep fuelling our growth, we are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our HQ in Ghent, Belgium. The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing for the Channel Partners of Teamleader throughout Europe.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- As partner marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activities for the channel partners
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue growth targets
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for the channel partners within the organization.
- Leveraging campaigns and assets our marketing team is creating to re-use them in the indirect channel
- Creating / coordinating marketing materials or collateral for the indirect channel
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Overseeing day to day channel marketing operations in both Belgium and The Netherlands
- Responsible for measuring and reporting about marketing results in the indirect channel.
- Have a leading role in hunting & managing of strategic and integration partnerships
You will be part of the HQ Indirect Channel team and will report to the Indirect Channel manager, and will be closely connected to the marketing team. We are constantly looking for new ideas and ways to do our work differently. If you want to try or launch something new, you just can. You can be sure of one thing; you will learn tons of new stuff.
- Previous experience working as a (partner) marketing manager covering multiple markets would be a strong advantage.
- Creative mindset
- Commercial attitude
- Willing to travel frequently to The Netherlands
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- Experience with digital and non-digital (e.g. events) marketing
- Project management skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about marketing.
- High energy with the capability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.