Partner Manager (NL)
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping bigger agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
To keep fuelling our growth, we are looking for a Partner Manager to join our Dutch team, based in Amsterdam. As a Partner Manager, you will develop, service, and grow the relationships and business with the Teamleader channel partners, strategic partners and ICT distributors in your region.
To be successful you will focus on
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners
- Onboarding of new partners
- Create and maintain a partner community
- Defining and implementing channel marketing plans in collaboration with the channel marketing team
- Monthly reporting on sales and customer success KPIs within channel
- Working towards sales and revenue targets
- Represent Teamleader at Industry Trade Shows
- Organise events, webinars, masterclasses to train partners
- Position Teamleader as thought leader within the channel community
- Build and manage the relationship with our ICT distributors
This is what we offer
You will be part of the local sales and marketing team and report to the Channel and Strategy team on HQ level. We constantly look for new ideas and ways to do our work differently. If you want to try or launch something new, you just can. You can be sure of one thing; you will learn tons of new stuff. We believe our culture is quite unique.
- Analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship
- Previous experience of driving channel sales activities within a SaaS environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude, willing to develop and boost channel growth
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales and a strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills
- High energy with the capability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English