Marketing Data Analyst
Who we are and why you should care
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer all-in-one cloud software for CRM, project management and invoicing. Our goal? Helping European SMEs simplify work. We’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride.
Over the years, we’ve won numerous awards that prove our dedication towards our cause. We’ve gained a foothold in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Yet our ambition stretches far and beyond, as we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of 180+ people and is still growing strong. Our team is packed with experts in their field, we have tried-and-tested playbooks to benefit from, and plenty of resources at your disposal.
Are you a data enthusiast with a passion for marketing, interested in joining a fast growing scale-up? Do you have high analytical aspirations, wanting to get the most out of data? To further roll out our ambitious Data Analytics Team, we are hiring sharp-minded data-savvy people like you. We expect you to turn data into high-value strategic insights.
Do you believe you are the person we are looking for? Well if you are, you will be responsible for;
- Our marketing reporting: provide the marketing organisation with actionable insights about marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, campaign ROI to enable a data driven channel and campaign mix.
- Managing the technical aspects of key marketing systems: own our marketing data tools and oversee how our tech stack integrates (Segment, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Looker).
- Working with our Marketing team build to datasets, ensure reliable data tracking and A/B testing are in place for experiments so we have high-quality data for our analysis.
- Establish and maintain scalable marketing processes; creating algorithms & tools with the goal of business automation and growth. An example would be automating ppc bidding.
- Educating the marketing team on how to use our data tool stack (Segment, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Looker). Advocating the importance of correct tracking. Educating how to track actions correctly, enabling teams to setup and implement the tracking of recurring marketing actions themselves.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit if you;
- Have good knowledge about digital marketing, what it entails and how a (digital) marketing department works. You have a strong interest in the marketing side of the business and are hungry to learn and look for more;
- Can create actionable insight and understanding of web behaviour through the implementation of our event tracking (Segment or Snowplow).
- Are skilled at SQL and have a hands-on experience with data visualization tools. Experience with Looker is a big plus;
- Can analyze and synthesize large amounts of data, translate findings into clear insights and communicate these convincingly;
- Are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas. You are eager to make your mark inside Teamleader;
- Are fluent in English, and have strong communication skills which means you are able to interact across stakeholders at all levels;