Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
As we’re growing fast, we’re looking for a Recruiter to strengthen our HR team. You’ll be the go-to person when it comes to sourcing and selecting candidates for a variety of roles, guarding our company culture during the hiring process and guaranteeing a top-notch applicant experience.
This is your responsibility:
- You are constantly on the lookout for talented colleagues and know where to find them.
- You are familiar with tools like LinkedIn Recruiter
- You are triggered to look for new sourcing strategies & channels
- You are responsible for the whole recruitment flow. This includes:
- Sourcing & headhunting
- First contact with applicants
- Manage the interview process with the candidates & internal stakeholders
- Performing interviews yourself to ensure the quality of the hire and the culture fit with Teamleader
- Taking job specs from hiring managers
- Keeping the hiring managers up to date about the progress
- Feedback management towards candidates
- Manage of our internal ATS
- Negotiate offer letters to candidates and present them an employment contract
- You have a number of administrative tasks that you fulfil dutifully, i.e. updating our recruitment tool, requesting the right information/tools for new employees…
- You are responsible for the applicant’s experience and give them a first idea of what working at Teamleader is like, by introducing them to our valued culture.
- You write creative job adverts for our open positions.
- You will manage expectations from our internal hiring managers in terms of hiring capacity
- You will be working closely with our HR Business Partners.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment in commercial / engineering roles
- Have the network and skills to recruit both commercial as engineering profiles
- Can work with strict deadlines, fast paced communication and high volume recruitment don't scare you
- Draw energy from looking for and contacting new talents that fit our organisation.
- Excel at developing creative recruitment campaigns using social media.
- Like working with people with different backgrounds, and have a knack for understanding the needs of the departments you recruit for.
- Combine your communicative skills with your enthusiasm and that makes you a true Teamleader ambassador. You are good at storytelling and creative writing.
- Have a proactive work attitude.
- Know how to prioritise and structure your work in order to be efficient.
- You’re a great organiser and you can work under high stress.
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently.