Customer Success Manager - Teamleader Focus (NL/FR)
Role: Customer Success Manager
Scope: Dutch/Flemish and French speaking SME market for our Teamleader Focus product.
Location: Ghent, BE or Amsterdam, NL
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. With Teamleader Focus we simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. Teamleader Orbit, acquired in 2019, focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any European business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work.
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do, evolves around customer centricity. It is (y)our goal to help entrepreneurs work smarter with our all-in-one tool.
Who you are
You love interacting with entrepreneurs: you are an outstanding listener, but above all: you are convincing and inspiring to them. You have a high confidence level when talking to our customers. You have consulting skills and you are creative and driven in finding the perfect solution for our customers.
What you do
As a customer success manager, you start following-up on our Teamleader Focus customers once their onboarding is done and they are ready to use Teamleader Focus for the long ride. You are responsible for making sure our customers get continuous value out of Teamleader Focus, by helping them proactively as much as reactively to ensure product adoption and customer value:
- You assess the customer’s needs on the use of Teamleader Focus and give advice regarding their workflow in the tool
- You identify account growth opportunities and guide your customers towards the optimal package.
- You pick up where your colleagues from support leave off to offer in-depth help to your customers.
- You manage escalations of at-risk accounts.
- You will manage a portfolio of Dutch/Flemish and French speaking customers.
Why others chose Teamleader: we're lively, not corporate
We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard work. You’ll be working in a fast-paced tech environment with open feedback culture and room for initiatives and ideas. On top of that, you’ll get:
- A liberal training budget to spend as you choose.
- A hybrid working model, a pleasant mix of office work and home working. Find out more here.
- A personal tooling budget, to make working from home as comfortable as it is in our offices.
- Daily budget-friendly in-house prepared lunch and dinner options, as well as Free Food Fridays and Cava Fridays.
- Competitive and market-conform salary and compensation and benefits, including company car or other mobility options (electrical step, bike,...)
- Our long-lasting dedication to employee wellbeing, just take a look at our career page and Instagram to see how we keep the Team(leader)-spirit going.
We value diversity
Our ambition is to build and sell a product that helps everyone everywhere (starting with Europe) to work smarter, so we want our team to reflect that. We believe that a diverse, inclusive working environment is crucial to realise that ambition, so we’re committed to continue to build and cherish a culture where every colleague feels welcome, appreciated and heard.
Sounds like you? You’d be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer services
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills and are able to think on your feet to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Have a commercial mindset and are motivated to increase customer lifetime value by spotting upsell opportunities
- Are driven by helping customers achieve their desired business outcomes through the use of Teamleader Focus.
- Can build excellent product knowledge and do what it takes to keep it up-to-date.
- Have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Are patient, empathetic and able to keep your calm, even when things get busy.
- Embrace change and always keep a positive attitude.
- Are fluent in Dutch, French and English.