Customer Success Manager BE
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do, evolves around customer centricity. It is (y)our goal to help entrepreneurs work smarter with our all-in-one tool.
Who you are
You love interacting with entrepreneurs: you are an outstanding listener, but above all: you are convincing and inspiring to them. You have a high confidence level when talking to our customers. You have consulting skills and you are creative and driven in finding the perfect solution for our customers.
What you do
As a customer success manager, you start following-up on customers once their onboarding is done and they are ready to use Teamleader for the long ride. You are responsible for making sure our customers get continuous value out of Teamleader, by helping them proactively as much as reactively to ensure product adoption and customer value:
- You assess the customer’s needs on the use of Teamleader and give advice regarding their workflow in the tool
- You identify account growth opportunities and guide your customers towards the optimal package.
- You pick up where your colleagues from support leave off to offer in-depth help to your customers.
- You manage escalations of at risk accounts.
- You will manage a portfolio of Dutch-speaking customers.
Sounds like you? You’d be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer services
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills and are able to think on your feet to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Have a commercial mindset and are motivated to increase customer lifetime value by spotting upsell opportunities
- Are driven by helping customers achieve their desired business outcomes through the use of Teamleader.
- Can build excellent product knowledge and do what it takes to keep it up-to-date.
- Have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Are patient, empathetic and able to keep your calm, even when things get busy.
- Embrace change and always keep a positive attitude.
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus