Channel Partner Manager FR (Teamleader & Yadera)
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up with two work management products: Teamleader and Yadera. It’s our mission to help service businesses all over Europe thrive by removing the hassle of running a business. 12.000 entrepreneurs and their teams use Teamleader daily to sell, bill and organise work. From IT agencies and digital marketers all the way to plumbers and construction companies. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Channel Partner Manager FR (Teamleader & Yadera).
As a Channel Partner Manager, you will develop, service, and grow the relationships and business with the Teamleader channel commission and distribution partners in France + French speaking market.
You will be responsible to maintain and grow the partner community in France and extend the channel business with the Yadera product.
To be successful you will focus on:
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners
- Development and execution of the onboarding program for new partners
- Creating and maintaining a partner community
- Building out the New Partner Program
- Defining and implementing channel marketing plans in collaboration with the channel marketing team.
- Helping Channel Partners maximising MRR opportunities
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting on sales KPIs with the Sales and/or Service Partners
- Addressing customer service issues raised by the channel partner.
- Representing Teamleader at Industry Trade Shows and Channel Events
- Organising events, webinars, masterclasses to train partners and their end-customers
- Positioning Teamleader as thought leader within the channel community
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (experience in partner programs)
- Nice to have: knowledge of/experience with the French market
- Public presentation skills
- An understanding of how commission and distribution models work and what it takes to keep the network active
- Affinity/experience with Saas
- Entrepreneurial mindset: willingness to take initiative, a proactive mindset
- Ability to work in a structural manner
- Native level French and English
- Flexible to travel to/within France