Account Executive - Yadera (NL)
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. In the summer of 2019, we acquired Yadera, which focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. By joining forces, we became the logical choice for any business, big or small, that aims to automate and simplify work. To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Representative.
If you have the ambition to join a thriving SaaS business and drive sales, deliver results and be part of an ambitious team, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a dynamic, driven business builder who loves technology and cares about our customers’ success as much as our growth.
Does this sound like you?
Besides your high level of energy, you love a challenge and you enjoy building something meaningful. Selling a solution that helps customers and playing a critical role in a fast-growing software company is what drives you. You are self-motivated, smart and passionate with B2B sales and have a track record in hunting for opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing, social media and industry events. You create and prioritize strategic target account lists.
- You respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries.
- You provide product demonstrations, you understand customer workflows and will explain how our product can meet their requirements.
- You close deals successfully and work closely with onboarding.
- You create customer-specific presentations and collaborate with our Marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of our demand generation strategies.
- 3+ years of previous successful B2B SaaS software sales.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding monthly qualified opportunity targets.
- Ability to identify and qualify sales leads.
- Understanding and experience with agencies is a big asset.
- Excellent communication (including cold-calling) and presentation skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented with new business sales or “hunter” mentality.
- Diligently follow through, no lead left behind.
- Based in the Netherlands and happy to spend 75% of your time on site with customers and prospects.
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Native Dutch & good command of English.